National Conference on Politics & Governance, NCPG 2014 is being organized by Academy of Politics & Governance/Management Development Research Foundation.
NCPG 2014 is primarily an academic event that provides interactive platform to the academics/researchers, civil servants, political activists, journalists, advocates, rights’ groups leaders, trade union leaders, social activists, funding agency leaders etc. to share their views, research findings, and critique of contemporary issues in Politics & Governance.
This annual event, second in the series, also aims at augmenting interface among academics/researchers, leaders/administrators and the activists on current issues in fast changing Politics & Governance domain in India as well as the world.
Management Development Research Foundation, 4th Floor, Statesman House, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi -110001
Call for Papers
Abstract of papers (150-200 words) are invited from academics, Ph D scholars/PG students, Civil Servants, NGO leaders, and Activists on contemporary issues in any of the broad areas mentioned as under:
1. Political Theory/Philosophy/Thoughts
2. Comparative Politics: India and the World
3. Public Administration/Administrative Reforms
4. International Relations/Globalization
5. Political Processes/Panchayati Raj Institutions
6. Party Politics: India and the World
7. Democracy/Democratic Reforms/Electoral Reforms
8. Civil Society/NGOs/Citizenship Behaviour
9. Human Rights/Civil Rights/Popular Movements
10. Inequalities, Social Justice, Gender Justice
11. Public Policy: India and the World
Empirical, conceptual, theoretical, and review papers as well as case studies revolving around any aspect of Politics & Governance will be considered for the conference.
Please send abstract of your paper along with your brief profile to [email protected] latest by 7 June 2014. Successful authors will be intimated by 10 June 2014.
Selected authors will be invited to contribute full papers by 10 July 2014.
1. Papers for the conference must conform to the word limit of 2000-3000 words along with an abstract of 150-200 words.
2. Please provide 3-5 key-words at the end of the abstract.
3. Authors are requested to attribute any quote appropriately (i.e. within the text itself) so as to avoid any violation of the copyright. Please do not copy from Wikipedia or any other internet site.
4. Authors are requested to follow ‘American Psychological Association’ style sheet for the purpose of referencing.
5. All the tables and diagrams should be appropriately numbered and provided at the end of the paper.
6. Authors are requested to use TIMES NEW ROMAN font throughout the text.
7. Title of the paper should be in font size 16 and should be centrally aligned
8. Name of the authors and their affiliation should be placed just below the title of the paper.
9. Name of the author should be in font size 14 and affiliation in font size 12.
10. The subheadings and the body of the text should be in font size 12.
11. Abstract should be in font size 12.
12. Line spacing should be “single”.
13. Provide 1 inch margin on all sides.
14. Paper should be submitted only in MS-Word format. Please do not submit papers in PDF.
15. The conference paper shall be published in good faith. Hence it is the liability of the author(s) to ensure originality of the paper.
16. An undertaking by the author stating that it is his/her original work and not published anywhere else or not under the consideration of any other journal/conference should be submitted along with registration form.
17. Editors of the conference publication may edit the manuscripts for clarity and reduce the length of the paper if it exceeds the word limit.
18. Editors may also alter the title of the paper.
19. Authors cannot make any amendments in the manuscript after 10 July 2014 which is the deadline for submitting revised draft, if need be.
20. At least one of the authors of accepted papers must register for the conference.
21. Certificate of participation and conference publication shall be given only to the registered delegates.
22. Co-authors interested in getting the certificate and conference publication is advised to register for the conference.
23. Full papers must be submitted by 10 July 2014 to the convener, NCPG 2014 via e-mail at [email protected] No paper shall be considered for the conference publication after the last date of the submission.
24. All the papers will be published in print and online editions of Journal of Politics & Governance–a peer reviewed journal with ISSN. (www.jpg.net.in)
25. Three best papers will receive trophies and certificate of merit.
Registration Fee: Rs. 3500/-
Registration Fee may be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Management Development Research Foundation” and payable at New Delhi.
Registration fee along with registration form must be sent at the following address latest by 10 July 2014 :
Management Development Research Foundation,
4th Floor, Statesman House Building,
Connaught Place, Barakhamba Road,
New Delhi: 110001
All the papers presented at NCPG 2014 will be published in print and online editions of Journal of Politics & Governance.
Last date of submission of abstracts: 7 June 2014
Intimation of acceptance: 10 June 2014
Last date of registration: 10 July 2014
Last date of submission of full papers: 10 July 2014
Conference date: 3 August 2014
E-mail: [email protected]
Please find the Call for Papers HERE.