Lex Erudites, a student-led independent journal, is calling for submissions for it’s 2nd edition of Annual Edition of Lex Erudites E-Journal.
About Lex Erudites
Lex Erudites is a humble initiative by a few undergraduate students of law with the primary vision to provide a platform for socio-legal discourse and scholarship. As an open e-journal, it intends to disseminate constructive, independent ideas and thoughts on socio-legal issues and national and international developments in the field of law and society.
Themes of social, legal and strategic importance are recommended for the call for papers.
- The submission must include:
- An abstract of 300 words,
- Original manuscript of 1500-6000 words
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/ Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including mail ID and Mobile Number.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript must be unpublished and original.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
- Any standardized citation system can be used.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- Uniform method for citation should be followed. (19th or 20th bluebook edition).
- Identification labels such as page border, watermarks, headers, footers, etc. shall not be used.
- The discretion of the Editorial Board shall be final.
- Word Limit (1500 – 6000 words)
- No submission or publication fee whatsoever.
Last Date for Submission: May 10, 2022
For queries, write at info[a]lexerudites.com
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com