The Academy Law Review (ISSN 2278-5108), a journal of the Kerala Law Academy invites Articles, Short Articles, Case Commentaries for the Law Review. Students, Members of the academia, Researchers and others interested may send in their work latest by 20th March, 2015.
1) The work submitted shall be original and unpublished.
2) Plagiarism of any kind is prohibited.
3) Maximum Co-Authorship of two persons is allowed.
4) Citation: The Citation style should be in consonance with Harvard Blue Book, 19th Edition
5) The body of the paper shall be- Font: Times New Roman
Font Size: 12
Line Spacing: 1.5 Citations
Font: Times New Roman
Font Size: 10
Line Spacing: 1
6) The copyright of the entry to the Journal will rest with the Editorial Board once the entry has been selected and the authors (s) of the same have been notified.
Word Limit (s):
Word Limit mentioned below would be considered excluding footnotes.
Articles- not exceeding 10,000 words
Short Articles- not exceeding 5,000 words
Case Commentaries- not exceeding 3,000 words
The Academy Law Review shall follow British English.
Entries for the TALR should cover/address latest issues pertaining to law and public policies.
1) The entries should reach the given email id before 5:00 PM,20th March,2015. Email [email protected]
2) Entry should be in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
3) A mail confirming the receipt of the entry and subsequently notifying selected works of author (s) will be sent.
4) A cover letter mentioning the name, contact numbers, name of the institution, name of the university should be attached separately in ‘.doc’
or ‘.docx’ format.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.