About the Journal
Journal of Innovation, Competition and Information Law (JICIL) is a double peer-reviewed quarterly law journal aimed at understanding the nexus of the three areas viz. Intellectual Property Rights Law, the legal custodian of any Innovation, Anti-Trust Laws which promote and encourage competition and IP and Information Law that binds the subject-matter of the other two laws.
About the Opportunity
The Editorial Board of the Journal of Innovation, Competition and Information Law (JICIL) is now inviting applications for student editors to become a part of the Editorial Board.
Applications are invited only from the following:
- Students from the 3rd and 4th Year of the 5-Year law Program.
- Students from the 2nd Year of the 3-Year LLB Program.
Applications must contain the following:
- Cover Letter (Briefly indicating past Editorial and Writing Experience) (Applicants having experience in Competition Law & IPR will be preferred).
- Curriculum Vitae (Not more than 2 pages) (Only pdf format).
- Writing Sample (1000-2000 Words).
- The theme of the Writing Sample: The subject of the writing sample must fall within the theme of the journal. The applicants can write on any contemporary topic.
- Scanned Copy of the College Identity Card.
Applicants are required to send their application at jicil[at]agradoot.in. Applications must be made with the Subject of the e-mail as ‘Application for Editorial Position (JICIL)’.
The applications must be submitted on or before 10th October 2019, 11:59 pm.
Please go through all the requirements carefully. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
NOTE: The shortlisted applicants would be notified by 20th October 2019. Please consider your application as rejected if no intimation has been communicated till the same.
The Editorial Board: jicil[at]agradoot.in
Ms. Ashna, Editor-in-Chief: eic[at]jicil.info