The Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (IJLPP) invites applications for Editors.
- The applicant must be in or above 3rd year (5 year course) or 2nd year (3 year course) of Law College or in Masters or Research Scholar in Law.
- The applicant must have a strong research and analysis skill.
- The applicant must possess strong command over English language.
- The applicant must have at least one publication with a peer-reviewed journal or at least two paper presentation at national conferences.
- The applicant must work exclusively for IJLPP and any form of parallel association with any other journal is not allowed.
An awareness of current affairs and contemporary debates in law will be valuable.
Familiarity with web applications and publication would be welcome.
Preference will be given to candidates having prior editorial experience or research experience. However, the same is not a pre-requisite to apply.
*Kindly specifically mention any special qualification held in respect to any of the above mentioned requirement.
About serving on the IJLPP Editorial Board
Interested students may submit their updated CV along with a statement of purpose to [email protected]lpp.com with the subject ‘Application for Student Editor’ by 10TH February 2019.
Board membership provides an opportunity to discuss issues of importance in education, develop collaborative relationships with scholars and colleagues, and gain editorial skills and scholarly publishing experience. The current board consists of practicing lawyers of Supreme Court of India and students from Leiden University, SAU, JMI, NLUAA, NALSAR, NLUD, Delhi University, Amity Law School and IPU. These positions offer an opportunity to engage with a range of writing and research on law, policy and social sciences.
For any other query contact us at [email protected].