IJLPP or Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy is inviting applications for the role of Editors.
Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (IJLPP) is a non-profit, student reviewed bi-annual, law and public policy publication. The journal is a solemn effort to promote erudite discernment and academic scholarship over the contradictions which have given way for a continuing debate between the relationship of law and public policy. It seeks to create a platform where there is a flow of ideas and thoughts regarding issues mutually relating to law and public policy.
Number of Positions
2 Senior Associate Editors and 1 Associate Editor
- The applicant should be pursuing a Public Policy course either at the graduation level or at the Masters level and should be possessing some amount of experience in law either through internships, prior experience in legal research, etc.
- The applicant must have strong research and analysis skills.
- The applicant must possess a strong command of the English language.
- The applicant must have at least one publication with a peer-reviewed journal or at least two paper presentations at national conferences.
- An awareness of current affairs and contemporary debates in law will be valuable.
- Familiarity with web applications and publications would be welcome.
- Preference will be given to candidates having prior editorial experience or research experience. However, the same is not a prerequisite to apply.
- Kindly specifically mention any special qualifications held in respect to any of the above-mentioned requirements.
How to Apply?
Interested students may submit their updated CV along with a statement of purpose to journaloflawandpublicpolicy[at]gmail.com (Kindly cc the same at chief[at]ijlpp.com) with the subject ‘Application for Student Editor’ by 1st March, 2021.
Why should you Apply?
Board membership provides an opportunity to discuss issues of importance in education, develop collaborative relationships with scholars and colleagues, and gain editorial skills and scholarly publishing experience. The current board consists of practicing lawyers of the Supreme Court of India and students from Leiden University, SAU, JMI, NLUAA, NALSAR, NLUD, Delhi University, Amity Law School, and IPU. These positions offer an opportunity to engage with a range of writing and research on law, policy, and social sciences.
For any other query contact us at info[at]ijlpp.com
Keep following our ‘Internships and Small Projects‘ section for more such learning opportunities!
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.