Indian Constitutional Law Review is a quarterly journal published by the Publishing Unit of Agradoot Web Technologies LLP.
Indian Constitutional Law Review is a peer-reviewed quarterly law review published with an intention to promote and contribute to the growth of Constitutional Law in India.
It revolves around the issues pertaining to the wide sphere of Constitutional Law and in its wide array of areas covers all areas of law through its interactions. Legal research pertaining to Constitutional Law often remains in the books of law and other ways.
The current members of the Board of Advisors of the Indian Constitutional Law Review (ICLRQ) include:
- Honb’ble Justice Arjan K. Sikri, Judge, Supreme Court of India
- Hon’ble Justice K. S. Panicker Radhakrishnan, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India
- Hon’ble Justice Prakash Prabhakar Naolekar, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India, Former Lokayukta, Madhya Pradesh
- Hon’ble Justice Peter Mohan Peiris, 43rd Chief Justice of the Republic of Sri Lanka
- Hon’ble Justice Kalyan Shrestha, 23rd Chief Justice of the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal
- Prof. (Dr.) Shashikala Gurpur, Director, Symbiosis Law School, Pune
- Prof. (Dr.) Ranbir Singh, Vice-Chancellor, NLU, Delhi
- Prof. (Dr.) Mahendral Pal Singh, Chancellor, Central University of Haryana
- Prof. (Dr.) James Andrew Harding, Professor of Law, National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Prof. (Dr.) Faizan Mustafa, Vice-Chancellor, NALSAR Hyderabad
- Prof. (Dr.) R. Venkata Rao, Vice-Chancellor, NLSIU Bengaluru
- Prof. (Dr.) A. Lakshminath, Vice-Chancellor, CNLU Patna
- Prof. (Dr.) Sukh Pal Singh, Vice-Chancellor, HNLU Raipur
- Prof. (Dr.) Paramjit Jaswal, Vice-Chancellor, RGNUL Patiala
- Prof. (Dr.) Rose Varghese, Vice-Chancellor, NUALS Kochi
- Adv. Arvind Datar, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court
- Adv. Geeta Luthra, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court
Call for Editors
The Publishing Team calls for candidates interested in editorial/research work in the area of Constitutional Law for taking up editorship of the Indian Constitutional Law Review in the following positions:
The Editor-in-Chief is the Head of the Editorial Board of the journal and handles the task of managing editors and editorial resources optimally to ensure the qualitative outcome of the journal and ensuring the substantial contribution of the journal to the realm of Constitutional Law.
The Editor-in-Chief shall be responsible for deploying the manpower of the journal to ensure timely publication of issues with quality content and to carry out such other activities with the assistance of such other members as may be prescribed by the Publishing Editor. The Editor-in-Chief shall supervise all work done by Editors
Deputy Editor-in-Chief (Editorial)
The Deputy Editor-in-Chief shall assist the Editor-in-Chief in dispensing specific functions of the journal. The positions are divided into Editorial & Research.
Editorial Operations shall be handled by one Deputy Editor-in-Chief while Research by another. The Deputy Editor, being second in command, shall ensure that the Publisher is also adequately aware of the issues/concerns arising out of editorial operations by way of Compliances.
Deputy Editor-in-Chief (Research) and Editor-in-Chief & Deputy Editor-in-Chief
Both the Editor-in-Chief and Deputy Editor-in-Chief are entitled to Stipend/Honorarium upon publication of every edition subject to full dispensation of their duties to the satisfaction of the Publishing Editor and Founding Board.
Prior Editorial Experience is a prerequisite for applying to the position and Leadership Skills are also assessed.
Applications are to be submitted here. The last date for applying is May 16, 2019
Selection Procedure & Selection Parameters
The selection procedure for Editor-in-Chief and Deputy Editors-in-Chief is a two-step procedure.
Firstly, applications are scrutinized based on credentials provided with the parameter chart given below. After the assessment of applications, the shortlisted candidates would be called for a Skype Interview at a suitable time by emailing the shortlisted candidates.
The list of shortlisted candidates will be put up on the website of ICLRQ, here on or before May 25, 2019.
- Statement of Purpose & Vision Statement: 40%
- Leadership Skills, Prior Editorial Research: 30%
- Research Exposure: 20%
- Other Achievements: 10%