Tech & IP Law Policy Review (TIPLPR) is inviting applications for the role of editor to take an active part in various projects undertaken by TIPLPR by assisting in reviewing and editing them.
Tech and IP Law Policy Review Blog (TIPLPR) is an initiative by the alumni and students of Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU). Through this platform, we desire to provide a space for the exchange of knowledge and ideas on the brewing issues concerning Tech and IP Law.
About the Opportunity
The blog is looking for proactive, motivated, and skilled individuals to join the team. We are a growing organization that is seeking talented and dedicated people to work with! If you are interested in joining an accomplished team with a mission to publish high-quality, current, and relevant publications, we encourage you to apply and join us as an editor.
The task of an editor at TIPLPR will be to regularly edit assigned articles. As a part of the team, editors will be required to take an active part in various projects undertaken by TIPLPR by assisting in reviewing and editing them.
Number of Vacancies
- All under-graduate law students or law graduates of any law college may apply.
- The students pursuing post-graduation degrees in law can also apply.
- Any other law student or student belonging to any other field also can apply if having an inclination towards writing on the socio-legal aspect.
- An awareness of current affairs and contemporary debates in law will be valuable.
- Familiarity with the process of publication will be preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates having prior editorial experience or research experience. However, the same is not a pre-requisite to apply.
How to Apply?
Please send your CVs and a short bio to tiplpr.recruitment[at]gmail.com with the Subject- “Application for Editor”. You can attach a writing sample of 1000-2000 words with the application.
For any query, write to us at tiplpr.recruitment[at]gmail.com
Connect with TIPLPR on LinkedIn.
More Internships and Small Projects that you might be interested in
- Summer Analyst Internship Program by Goldman Sachs, Bangalore [8-10 Weeks]: Apply Now!
- IMF Summer Fund Internship Program [International Monetary Fund], US: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at PRS Legislative Research [March and April]: Applications Open
- Call for Editors: Jurisperitus: The Law Journal [ISSN 2581-6349]: Submit by March 15