Preshti is an investigative project launched by Alexis group to identify needed prison reforms. The project will collect primary data by visiting the prisons in Pune and Mumbai and will brainstorm over the required reform initiatives.
[If you are interested in volunteering for the actual Preshti program (data collection and/or policy research), drop me a mail at [email protected]]
Preshti is pleased to launch the inaugural issue of its first newsletter!
Preshti is calling for contributions from students, members, lawyers, activists and social workers who are passionate enough to pen down their thoughts, views and opinions on various issues in the field of Human rights.
There are a few essential requirements that must be kept in mind while writing the article-
1. The piece must not be more than 1000 words. Submissions exceeding the word limit shall not be considered
2. The submission must be font sized 12, Font style-Times new Roman, Line spacing- 1.5
3. Submissions should be in MS Word platform, either in.doc or.docx format.
4. The papers should contain appropriate citations. The final date for submissions is 20th July, 2013.
5. All submissions must be made to: [email protected]
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DETAILS:
1. Name of the author(s)
2. Professional information
3. Contact information
4. Title of the manuscript
5. Citation: The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation , 19th Edition
6. Co-authorship up to 2 authors is permitted
Works which get selected in the newsletter will receive a Certificate for the same from Alexis.
If you are interested in volunteering for the actual Preshti program (data collection and/or policy research), drop me a mail at [email protected]
Queries? Type them out in the comment forum with your correct email ID’s and we will get back to you.
in your inbox
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously