SELCO Foundation in Bangalore is inviting applications for the role of Content Writers from diverse fields having an interest in the area of energy access.
SELCO Foundation is a collaborative that strives to inspire and support champions of sustainability across the world. It was founded in 2010 as an open-source, not for profit, a public charitable trust. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
SELCO Foundation intends to be a library of solutions that can address the energy access problem and need for the right supporting ecosystem factors. India is a microcosm of the world’s disparities, a sort of LAB of the world. With nearly 25% of its population, 300 million without electricity and more than 70%, 700 million who rely on polluting wood and charcoal cook-stoves the diversity of solutions developed in India could have learnings for other contexts.
- Create knowledge reports on innovations in technology, finance or social model, under all SELCO verticals
- Coordinate with different team members, partners and key stakeholders to understand the nuances of a project and capture key learnings for the sector.
- Conduct interviews and draft research findings, organize in case study formats or articles.
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Educational Qualification: A Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in anthropology, public policy, law, economics, environmental science, environmental studies, political science.
- Current undergraduate students may apply as well.
- Interest: Interested in energy access and ecosystem building in India and in African countries.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent written communication
- A good grasp of narrative
- Awareness of audiences
- Computer Skills
- Language skills
- Prior field experience is a plus
- Self-motivated and responsible
- Ability to keep to deadlines
- Willingness to travel to rural areas
How to Apply?
Click on the link given at the end of this post to apply for the role of Content Writer.
For the official information, click here.
Bangalore (Bengaluru), Karnataka
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.