Law Mantra is calling for Chapters for contributions in an edited book on the theme “International Law: Policy & Practice” by May 15, 2022.
About the Organizer
Law Mantra Trust, headquarters New Delhi is not for profit organisation running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same.
Law Mantra is a registered society under the Indian Trust Act, 1882 whose members are leaders and members from the legal fraternity, other professions with a nexus to conflict resolution, academics and experts from various fields.
About the Call for Chapters
This Call for Chapters is for contributions in an edited book on the theme “International Law: Policy & Practice”. Law Mantra Trust solicits paper/ chapter contribution from the academia, intellectuals. The edited book will be published with publisher of international repute.
- Public International Law;
- International Commercial Laws;
- International Criminal Law;
- International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights Law;
- International Trade and WTO Laws;
- Law of the Seas;
- Dispute Resolution in International Law;
- International Law and Cyber Laws;
- International Law and Intellectual Property Rights;
- International Space Law and Air Law;
- International Organizations;
- Comparative Law;
- Nuclear Energy Law;
- Extradition and Asylum;
- Development of International Law;
- Nature of International Law;
- Sources of International Law;
- Theories pertaining to International Law;
- Teaching and Research of International Law in India;
- Human Rights
Above mention topics are not exhaustive but other topic can be also accommodated if it’s in line of International Law: Policy & Practice.
The call for chapters is open to interested professors, researchers, practitioners, students and are invited to submit Book Chapters.
All submitted chapters will be reviewed on a double-blind peer review basis. Authors are encouraged to include original works. Please submit chapter and a brief personal biography.
- Abstract (Minimum 300 Words) along with 5 Minimum Keywords and with final paper should be send by May 15, 2022.
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address.
- Co-authorship is allowed for this call for chapters.
- Chapter should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double spaced.
- Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered 12 point font.
- Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font.
- Author’s names should be in small capitals and centered 12 point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12 point font;
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to INDIAN LAW INSTITUTE, NEW DELHI STYLE;
- All the contributions for the call for chapters should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication.
- Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected. Plagiarism more than 10% will strictly be rejected.
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010);
- The paper must be in single column lay out with margins justified on both sides;
- The length of paper should not be below 4,000 words (including footnotes) and Should not Exceed more than 10,000 (Including Footnotes).
How to Submit
All Contributions must be submitted to editor.lawmantra[a]gmail.com
There is no registration or submission fee for the call for chapters. (contributors can acquire hard copy of the book by contacting publisher and paying the price of the book)
Last date of submission: May 15, 2022
For queries, write at email@example.com or call +91-93100 53923
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com