IJLRA is making a call for chapters in the form of Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case/Report Commentaries, and others such for its flagship IJLRA Law Review (to be published in form of a book with an ISBN number).
About the Journal
International Journal for Legal Research and Analysis (IJLRA, ISBN Book: 978-81-948082-8-2) is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed Book provide dedicated to expressing views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
Click on the link at the end of the post to submit your paper –
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The paper shall be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two (authors can be from different institutes).
- Full names of all the authors along with designation and contact number(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, and footers shall not be used.
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format
For detailed information please check the ‘instructions’ tab at the official website.
Word Limit (Subject to Relaxation)
- Notes/Comments: (between 3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Cases/Report Commentaries: (between 2500-3000 words including footnotes)
- Articles: (between 2500-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (between 1000-2500 words including footnotes)
- Book/Report Review: (between 2000-3000 words including footnotes)
Each author will be provided an ISBN publication certificate & E-BOOK.The format of the book is Online/print.. To procure a printed copy of the book, a fee is to be paid in addition to the aforementioned (optional)
- Single authored chapter: INR 700/-
- Co-Authored Chapter: INR 900/-
- Submission Deadline: June 30, 2022
- Intimation of Acceptance: Within 24 hours of submission
- The publication will be done within 3 days of acceptance
- E-mail ID: editor[at]ijlra.com
- Phone Number: +91 70421 48991
- Click here to visit the official website of IJLRA.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com