The editors of the book on Principles of Administrative Law are making a call for chapters on the same for inclusion in the edited book.
About the Edited Book
The book is based on the theme of Principles of Administrative Law.
One of the branches of Public Law is Administrative Law which studies and regulates the relationship of the individual with the government. To run the administration of a country government operates through its organs i.e. Legislature, Executive, and Judiciary.
Administrative Units are part of the Executive Branch which is regulated on the principle of Rule of Natural Justice and Rule of Law.
Though there is no codified law in the field of Administrative Law yet its rapid growth through judicial initiatives is introducing new concepts to maintain the government’s powers within the limits of law and to defend individuals’ rights and public interest.
- Administrative Law
- Definition, Nature, Scope, Development and Reasons for Growth of Administrative Law
- Relationship between Constitutional law and Administrative Law
- Droit Administratif and Its Application
- Rule of Law
- Separation of Powers
- Delegated Legistation
- Concept, Classification and Necessity of Delegated Legislation
- Conditional legislation
- Legislative Control of Delegated Legislation
- Procedural Control of Delegated Legislation
- Judicial Control of Delegated Legislation
- Public Interest Litigation
- Administrative Actions and Principles of Natural Justice
- Concept of Principles of Natural Justice and Rule Against Bias
- Rule of Hearing including Post Decisional Hearing
- Reasoned Decision
- Exclusion of Principles of Natural Justice
- Administrative Tribunal
- Constitutional Protection to civil servants
- Control Mechanism
- Judicial Review of Administrative Discretion Including Grounds and Exclusion of Judicial Review
- Statutory Public Corporations
- Promissory Estoppel and Legitimate Expectation
- Immunities and Privileges of the Government
- Right to Information
This list is just illustrative and not exhaustive. Researchers are welcomed for papers on any topic which is related to the core theme.
Call for Papers
The original and unpublished papers are invited for an Edited Book having ISBN to be published by a reputed publisher.
Participants will be invited to contribute research papers on sub-themes and selected papers will be published in the form of an Edited Book having ISBN. The Editorial Board reserves the right to disqualify the research paper in case of plagiarism.
The submissions of the research paper should not infringe the copyright of the third party. The Editorial Board reserves the right to make suitable amendments in the final draft of the research papers at the author’s end.
Research papers are invited from Academicians, Professionals, Advocates, Practitioners, Research Scholars and Students etc.
- The language of the paper should be English only.
- The Abstract must contain the highlights of the full paper and should not exceed 250 words.
- Five Keywords are required to be mentioned.
- Author(s) Name(s), University/Organization, Paper Title, Email Address, and Mobile Number to be stated clearly on the cover page of the Paper.
- The paper should not have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification.
- Author(s) will be required to fill out the Registration Form and Declaration after the selection of their abstract.
- Each participant is required to submit a Registration Performa and Anti-Plagiarism Declaration along with the research paper stating that his/her paper is an original and bona fide piece of research work and that it has not been published or is being considered for publication elsewhere.
- All research papers will be Peer Reviewed by the Editorial Board and subjected to Anti-Plagiarism Software. Authors will be given one-week time to edit their papers as per the Anti-Plagiarism Software Report.
- Decisions made by the Editorial Board will be final in all existence and no doubts shall be taken in this regard.
- Maximum Plagiarism of 15% is allowed.
- All submissions must be made to email@example.com.
- The word limit for the research paper (inclusive of abstract) is between 3000 words (minimum) to 5000 words (maximum). This word limit is inclusive of footnotes. The word limit must be strictly adhered to by the participants.
- Co-Authorship: Co-Authorship is allowed. However, there can be maximum of two authors in one research paper.
- The research paper’s text should be in MS Word format (doc./docx.) with Times New Roman, Font Size 12, Line Spacing 1.5 on an A4 size paper.
- The Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 with Single Spacing. End notes are not permissible.
- ILI citation format shall be strictly followed.
- One-inch margins on all sides should be maintained.
How to Submit?
- All submissions must be made in soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the last date of submission.
- Papers submitted after the last date shall not be considered for publication.
- All submissions must be made in word document format (doc./docx.). The body of the email must contain details of the Author and the Title of the Paper.
No Publication Fee.
- Last date for Paper Submission: August 12, 2022.
- Acceptance of Paper submitted: Within 15 Days of Submission.
- Tentative Date of Publication: Within the month of November 2022.
- Dr. Jaswinder Kaur: Assistant Professor & Faculty Coordinator of Centre for Advanced Studies in Human Rights, RGNUL, Patiala: +91 98550 77842
- Dr. Komal Krishna Mehta: Assistant Professor, Department of Laws, Guru Nanak Dev University, Jalandhar: +91 89683 55228
- Dr. Vanita Khanna: Assistant Professor, Department of Laws, Guru Nanak Dev University, Jalandhar: +91 98779 28976, +91 98555 53882
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com