The Research and Publication Cell of CB Eduvents invites chapters in the form of Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case/Report Commentaries and other such for its flagship book (with ISBN number) on Legal Education in India.
About the Publisher
CB Educational Services is a technology-driven Limited Liability Partnership, incorporated in 2019 with an aim to ply innovative, avant-grade ideas to revolutionise the education sector globally. CB Eduvents is dedicated to providing various avenues for the expression and enrichment of the ideas of people associated with various fields of study. Having on board, partners and other members with expertise in their respective fields, we aspire to cater the diverse learning needs.
The Book aims to highlight and propose solutions to challenges being faced by the Indian Legal Education System.
- Affordability and Access to Legal Education
- ‘Cartelisation’ by National Law Schools
- Comparative Analysis of Various Legal Education Systems
- Constitutionality of NRI Seats in NLUs
- Corruption in Legal Education
- Curriculum Reforms
- Domicile Reservations in NLUs- How far Reasonable?
- Ensuring Diversity of Students and Teachers in Law Schools
- Ensuring Quality in Legal Education
- Exploitation of Students and Teachers in Law Schools
- Fellowships and Scholarships for Legal Education
- Governance of Legal Education in India
- Grievance Redressal in Law Schools
- Historical Development of Legal Education in India
- Impact of Liberalization on Legal Education
- Internships- Challenges and Way Forward
- Irregularities in Faculty Recruitment and Advancement in Law Schools
- Nationalisation of NLUs
- Political Interference in Law Schools
- Reforming the Common Law Admission Test
- Reforming the National Law University Model
- Research in Law Schools- Quantity or Quality
- Social Inclusiveness of Law Schools
- Social Justice oriented Legal Education
- Subsidisation of Legal Education
- Teaching Methods in Law Schools
- Any Relevant Area to Legal Education in India
How to submit
Academicians, practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to [email protected]
For submission of full paper(s)- January 20, 2020
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors along with designation must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format only.
Word Limit (Subject to Relaxation)
Notes/Comments (between 3000-5000 words including footnotes)
Cases/Report Commentaries- (between 2500-3000 words including footnotes)
Articles (between 2500-5000 words including footnotes)
Short Notes (between 1000-2500 words including footnotes)
Book/Report Review (between 2000-3000 words including footnotes)
The format of the book is Print. Contributors will be provided with a digital copy of the book along with a certificate of publication on their e-mail id.
Publication Charges- Nil
Ayush Jaiswal: + 919039457891 | +918885333791
Click here for the official website.