About the Opportunity
Vidhitwam: The Legal Opinion is a student-run blog and is calling for blogs/articles on a rolling basis from students, research associates, academicians, lawyers, and members of civil society organizations.
About the Blog
Vidhitvam is a student-founded and student-run platform supported by professionals from the field of law. With the objective of fostering legal discussion on contemporary legal issues from all fields of law.
- The submissions must be sent in an MS Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org and can be related to any area of law and should be around 1000-1500 words.
- The submission shall be accompanied by a cover letter mentioning the name of the author/s; name and address of the Institution/University; designation; year of study and Email ID.
- All references must be in the form of hyperlinks. However, in case no hyperlink is available, the use of endnotes is recommended.
- Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed.
- The manuscript should be formatted to Garamond font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing.
Submissions must be made to submission.vidhitvam[at]gmail.com
The submissions must be sent with a cover letter from the author.
e-Mail ID: vidhitvam[at]gmail.com
More Call for Blogs posts that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.