UPES’ ADR Association’s Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) Blog is inviting submissions by way of a Call for Blogs for its 2nd Volume.
About the ADR Association
The ADR Association at the School of Law, UPES, Dehradun is a premier academic society working in the area of Alternative Dispute Resolution and its allied disciplines.
The ADR Association Blog is an accessible platform for budding minds to present their innovation and willingness in order to contribute in the area of Alternative Dispute Resolution and its allied disciplines.
The Association is inviting posts from students, researchers, academicians, and legal practitioners to further deliberation in the field of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
About the Blog
The ADR Association blog is set up to promote content writing in the era of Alternative Dispute Resolution and accepting submissions in the category of Blogs. The blogs can be submitted on a theme provided below.
The blog submitted should not be a mere reiteration of the existing literature or framework and the author/s should try to be novel in the ideas.
Authors may make submissions on topics pertaining to any one of the following:
- Making Meditation Mainstream: Reflections from India and Singapore Meditation Summit 2021
- India’s Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Act, 2021.
- The future of Arbitration in India.
- Contemporary issues and Advancement in the field of ADR
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive and authors are free to write on issues falling broadly within the field of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- All submissions must be in the word format (‘.doc’s or ‘.docx’).
- The piece of work submitted must be original, unpublished and not under review anywhere. Any form of Plagiarism (less than 20%) will result in an automatic disqualification.
- Before submitting any work, it is requested to refer to our ‘Conditions for Publication’ dealing with our submission policies regarding plagiarism, copyright infringement and ownership provided on the website.
- The word limit of the blogs submitted shall ideally be within 2000 words (excluding footnotes). However, we shall be flexible with the word limit if the quality of the submission is up to the mark.
- Co-authorship: Co-authorship is allowed up to 2 authors.
Publication Fee: There is no publication fee for the approved works.
How to Submit?
All submissions must be made through the submission form, the link to which has been given at the end of this post.
Timeline for Review
- The authors will get feedback maximum within 15 days of the submission of their blog.
- The author/s can request for expedited review if they feel the topic is of very contemporary importance and might lose its relevance if the review is delayed.
- The editorial board may accept/ reject the requests of expedited review depending upon the feasibility.
Last date of accepting submissions: 1st October 2021
In case of any other queries, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Varnika Tyagi (Student Convener)
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Contact Number: +91 9557988355
Navsirat Kaur (Student Secretary)
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: +91 7986706293
Dhanya Airen (Student Treasurer)
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Contact Number: +91 9109679073