The Opinion is inviting submissions by way of a call for blogs from students across various colleges, especially law schools. They are accepting blogs on a rolling basis.
About The Opinion
The Opinion is a collective of students from various prestigious institutes across India. They publish short articles/blogs on social and legal subjects, providing an opportunity to the early writers who face trouble in finding people who can review, enhance, publish, and promote their pieces. The Opinion has hundreds of new viewers every day.
The Opinion is currently accepting blogs on a rolling basis from students across various colleges, especially law schools.
Click here to reach the website.
- International News
- International Relations
- National News
- Social Movements
- Book Reviews
- Movie Reviews
- Word limit: 1000–2000 words
- Co-authorship: Maximum 2
- Referencing: Only Hyperlinks and Endnotes
- Language: Linguistically-sound English
- The arguments should follow a clear stream of reasoning and should be unambiguous. Assertions with no reasoning or references are strongly discouraged.
- The work should be unique and creative.
- The title should be such that it generates curiosity in the minds of readers and the content should sufficiently address the curiosity.
- Information should not be repetitive.
- Giving credits to the references is of utmost importance. Informative, Analytical submissions with negligible or no references will be rejected at the offset.
- The Opinion recommends the authors use free resources while adding an image to the article.
- The authors can use websites that have a huge collection of stock photos such as Unsplash, Pexels, StockSnap, Burst, Pixabay, etc., or can try searching images online alongside using the words “free images” and look for results from one of these stock websites.
- The Editorial Board of ‘The Opinion’ shall have the copyright over the submissions and shall have the right to edit the article. Due Credits shall be given to the author. We strongly recommend the authors provide a link to their LinkedIn/Instagram account. Such a link shall be published at the bottom of the story.
- They do not accept submissions through e-mail.
Kindly click here to read the detailed submission guidelines.
NOTE: Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere
In case of any queries, write to TO at the.opinion.med[at]gmail.com.
Interested in Call for Blogs? Then, these might interest you.
- Call for Submissions by The Muses [Department of Law, Calcutta University]: Submit by July 15
- Call for Blogs by USLLS (GGSIPU) ADR Blog [No Fee]: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Blogs: Commercial and Financial Law Reporter [CFLR]: No Fees, Rolling Submissions
- Call for Blogs: LegalReadings [No Fees]: Submit by June 15