The IP Law Post, a blog by the students of HNLU, is inviting blog submissions by way of a Call for Blogs for those interested in Intellectual Property Laws.
Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU) is a public law school and a National Law University in New Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. The University is named after the former Chief Justice of India, Justice Mohammad Hidayatullah. It is one of the autonomous law schools in India and being sixth in the series of such national law schools.
It was established as a centre for legal excellence by the Government of Chhattisgarh under the Hidayatullah National University of Law, Chhattisgarh, Act (Act No.10 of 2003). The university offers a BA LLB (Hons.) integrated Programme, an LLM Programme, and PhD Course.
About the Blog
A group of HNLU students with a keen interest in Intellectual Property Law. By means of this blog, we aim to facilitate dialogue on recent domestic and international developments. With the tremendous growth in technology, art, and industry, IP has touched many facets of our lives such as business, innovation, sports, fashion, media & entertainment, and pharmaceuticals.
The IP Law Post is an endeavour to create an inclusive and open space that bridges the gap between students, researchers, academicians, and professionals.
Who can Contribute?
In order to facilitate a greater dialogue in the field of Intellectual Property Law, submissions are accepted from both students and legal practitioners.
- Submissions must be centred on intellectual property (IP) law, or discuss issues directly or indirectly relevant to IP. We accept analytical pieces regarding recent developments as well as those exploring new perspectives on long-standing discourses in IP law.
- Submissions should be the original work of the author(s). Posts shall be screened for plagiarism. Co-authorship is permitted up to a maximum of two authors.
- Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis. The Editorial Board holds absolute discretion in determining whether to accept a submission or not.
- Submissions should be between 800-1500 words in length (exclusive of references). Longer write-ups may be split into multi-part posts, in consultation with the editors (all parts of the write-up will have to be submitted together).
- References must be hyperlinked to relevant sources. Endnotes will be accepted if the said reference cannot be accommodated through hyperlinks, and must be formatted in accordance with OSCOLA 4th edition guidelines.
How to Submit?
- All the submissions must be sent in MS Word document to iplawpost[at]gmail.com with the subject line “Submission for IPLP”.
- Author(s) must include their full name and institution in the body of the mail while submitting the same. A brief description of the author(s) is also welcome.
Email ID: iplawpost[at]gmail.com with the subject line “Query“
Click here for the LinkedIn page of the IP Law blog.