KnowLaw is inviting submissions for its blog through a call for blogs/short articles, without any publication fee.
KnowLaw is a student-run educational initiative to help the law aspirants, students, and mentors. It was established with the objective of promoting academic research and fostering debate on contemporary legal issues and to help the budding lawyers in effective learning and understanding how the law of the land works. Its mission is to advance the availability of legal resources for the benefit of society.
The blog aims at publishing short academic articles or blogs falling within the broad spectrum of law, social issues, economic affairs, or political affairs. It aims at promoting academic research and fostering debate on contemporary issues.
Who can Contribute
Undergraduate students and post-graduate students as well as practitioners, academicians, and experts.
- Submission must be original and unpublished.
- Submission must contain a minimum of 1000 words and a maximum of 3500 words.
- Submission must contain a brief initial paragraph to summarise the substance of the submission.
- The submission should be proper and relevant headings and sub-headings.
- All submissions must be sent in an MS Word Document with the title ‘Article Submission – Your Name’. (For Example – Article Submission – Prayag Sharma)
- Co-Authorship: Up to two authors is allowed.
- Plagiarism: Not more than 20%
- Submission will go through a double-blind review process under which all submissions made to KnowLaw will be initially assessed by our editorial team taking into account the requirements for the publication. Authors will be duly informed of the acceptance of their article via email.
- To submit your article, kindly mail to in.knowLaw[at]gmail.com
- The subject of the email should be ‘KnowLaw Article Submission’.
- You will be sent an acknowledgment mail of receipt of submission within 03-04 days and further correspondence shall be made via the same mode of communication.
- As a general policy, articles once submitted and if confirmation mail has been received, the same shall not be published elsewhere.
- Selected authors will receive a Publication Certificate.
- Selected authors will receive an Online Internship Opportunity with KnowLaw.
- No Publication Fee.
Email ID: in.knowLaw[at]gmail.com
WhatsApp Number: +91 9996520356
More such Call for Blogs opportunities that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.