SamVidhi, a socio-legal venture, is inviting submissions by way of call for blogs. The submissions are being accepted on a rolling basis.
SamVidhi is a socio-legal venture with an aim to develop insights, committed to propagating and promoting discourse in the socio-legal field. It has an aim to spread legal awareness in the simplest form and has conducted various offline and online Legal Awareness Drives in that regard. SamVidhi has also organised interactive sessions with different personalities from the field of law, among other works.
About the Blog
The blog aims to encourage & provide a platform to all those who wish to hone their research skills and provide their diverse insights on the contemporary social, legal, environmental, political, economic, and international developments. This platform has been crafted to disseminate quality and in-depth analysis and opinions pertaining to interdisciplinary issues in the form of blogs.
The broad themes for the articles are socio-legal, environmental & political. The article may not strictly be a legal analysis of any contemporary development but it must highlight the socio-legal, societal or environmental impacts arising therefrom. Authors are encouraged to discuss any socio-legal issues/events which need to be brought into the public debate. However, such articles must show their relevance in the present time or in the future.
Submissions from the students, academics, professionals, and practitioners are invited.
- The article should be an original work of the author and should neither be published nor be under consideration for publication anywhere else.
- The word limit for the article is 1200-2000 words.
- Co-authorship is permitted up to a maximum of two authors.
- The Body and Endnotes of the article must have – Font style: Times New Roman; Font Size: 12; Line Spacing: 1.5; Alignment: Justified.
- All the references should ideally be hyperlinked within the text itself. Those sources which cannot be hyperlinked should be duly mentioned in the Endnotes following a uniform style of citations.
- Any kind of plagiarism will lead to the disqualification of the manuscript.
- The articles must be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The body of the email shall specify the name(s) of the author(s), theme/title of the article, institutional affiliation, e-mail address, and contact number.
- Authors may send a brief bio to be included in the post in a separate document, if they may desire.
- In case of disputes, the decision of the Editorial Board shall be final.
- No publication fee of any sort shall be charged from the contributors at any stage.
Authors are requested to send an electronic version of their manuscripts .doc or .docx format to submission.samvidhi[at]gmail.com with the subject as “Submission for the SamVidhi Blog”.
Please Note: No fees
The submissions will be on a rolling basis.
- Email ID: editor[at]samvidhi.org
- Phone number: 8128729898
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.