SamVidhi, a socio-legal venture, is calling for the submission of blogs, to be submitted on a rolling basis.
About the Organisation
SamVidhi is a socio-legal venture with an aim to develop insights, committed to propagating and promoting discourse in the socio-legal field.
About the Blog
The blog aims to encourage & provide a platform to all those who wish to hone their research skills and provide their diverse insights on the contemporary social, legal, environmental, political, economic, and international developments. This platform has been crafted to disseminate quality and in-depth analysis and opinions pertaining to interdisciplinary issues in the form of blogs.
The broad themes for the articles are socio-legal, environmental & political. The article may not strictly be a legal analysis of any contemporary development but it must highlight the socio-legal, societal or environmental impacts arising therefrom. Authors are encouraged to discuss any socio-legal issues/events which need to be brought in the public debate. However, such articles must show their relevance in the present time or in the future.
Submissions from the students, academics, professionals, and practitioners are invited.
- The article should be an original work of the author and should neither be published nor be under consideration for publication anywhere else.
- The word limit for the article is 1500-2000 words.
- Co-authorship is permitted up to a maximum of two authors.
- The Body and Endnotes of the article must have – Font style: Times New Roman; Font Size: 12; Line Spacing: 1.5; Alignment: Justified.
- All the references should ideally be hyperlinked within the text itself. Those sources which cannot be hyperlinked should be duly mentioned in the Endnotes following a uniform style of citations.
- Any kind of plagiarism will lead to the disqualification of the manuscript.
- The articles must be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The body of the email shall specify the name(s) of the author(s), theme/title of the article, institutional affiliation, e-mail address, and contact number.
- Authors may send a brief bio to be included in the post in a separate document, if they may desire.
- In case of disputes, the decision of the Editorial Board shall be final.
- No publication fee of any sort shall be charged from the contributors at any stage.
Authors are requested to send an electronic version of their manuscripts .doc or .docx format to submission.samvidhi[at]gmail.com with the subject as “Submission for the SamVidhi Blog”.
The submissions will be on a rolling basis.
Email ID: samvidhiforum[at]gmail.com
Phone number: 8128729898
More Call for Blogs that you might be interested in
- Call for Blogs: LawPublicus: The Legal Portal: Rolling Submissions
- CfP: Bennett University’s International Conference on Globalisation of Professional Legal Education: Constitutional Conspectus[April 3]: Submit by Feb 25
- Call for blogs by ‘I am Aware’ Blog on Human Rights: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Blogs: RGNUL’s International Humanitarian Law and Conflict Studies [RIHLCS]: Submit by 5 March 2021