The RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog invites guest submissions from policy experts, academicians, researchers lawyers and students on a rolling basis throughout the calendar year.
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU) is a public law school and a National Law University located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established as Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law Institute in 2005, and since then, has been providing undergraduate and post-graduate legal education.
Authors are expected to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Submissions should contain content that is both unpublished and original. Plagiarism is highly discouraged. if the author wishes to get an article cross-published after the original publication has been done at this blog they can only do so at the discretion of the editorial board and not before 48 hours of the original publication.
- Submissions should be made in Microsoft Word Format.
- Submissions should be between 600-1200 words. If the submission is beyond 1200 words, it will not be considered.
- The author can choose to submit their photograph and bio with the submission.
- Submissions on the critique of Policy, Impact Assessments, and Intersectionality of law and policy are encouraged. Submissions can be comparative in nature as well.
How to Submit?
If you are interested in submitting a piece, kindly mail us at ‘email@example.com’ with the subject line: ‘Submission’.
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org