The Editorial Board of the RSRR invites submissions for Issue 4 of the RSRR Blog Series on the theme “Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law”.
1. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Regulations at a Glance
2. Efficacy of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law in India
3. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (IBC): Boon or Bane?
4. Corporate Insolvency under IBC: Practice and Procedure
5. Voluntary Liquidation under IBC
6. Non-corporate Insolvency under IBC
7. Role and Functioning of Insolvency Professionals under IBC
8. Institutional Framework under IBC
9. IBC and the Companies Act, 2013
10. IBC and Ease of Doing Business
11. Cross-border Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law
12. Judicial Approach to IBC
13. Effects of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law on Financial Markets Regulations.
The submissions are, however, not restricted to the aforesaid sub-themes, provided they fall within the ambit of the main theme.
Instructions for Authors:
All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, spacing 1.5.
All endnotes should be in Garamond 10, single-spaced.
Margins: Left 1.5 Inch, Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch and Bottom 1 Inch.
Word Limit for each post is a maximum of 1000 words(Exclusive of endnotes).
Please ensure inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. A uniform style of Citation is necessary for acceptance.
The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and e-mail for future reference.
All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.