The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi is calling for blogs for its NUALS Law Journal.
About the Organizer
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, formerly National Institute for Advanced Legal Studies, is a uni-disciplinary university in Kochi, India for undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate legal education. It is the only National Law University in the state of Kerala.
About the Journal
The NUALS Law Journal (ISSN Number 2319-8273) is the flagship law review of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies journal. Further details are available on the website.
About the Blog
The NUALS Law Journal Blog shall accept submissions from students, legal academics, and practitioners on a rolling basis.
Guidelines for contributions
- All submissions shall be made to nualsljblog[at]gmail.com with the subject “Submission for NUALS Law Journal Blog”.
- By submitting an article, the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- The length of the article must not exceed 1500 words.
- The content should be written in Times New Roman Font with a size of 12. Line Spacing should be 1.5.
- The article should contain endnotes and not footnotes. All endnotes must be in Times New Roman font, with size 10 and line spacing 1.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th Edition) style of citation; non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
- Details of the author(s) should NOT BE mentioned in the file containing the article.
- Details of the author(s) must be provided in the body of the email.
More such Call for Blogs opportunities that you might be interested in
- Call for Submissions by Mapping ADR of JGLS: Submit by Feb 28
- Call for Blogs by NJLRII [National Journal for Legal Research and Innovative Ideas]: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Blogs: Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy [IJLPP]: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Blogs: Awaaz: The Blog of Legal Aid Society, Campus Law Centre: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Blogs: CNLU’s Child Rights Centre: Submit by February 20