The Centre for Business and Commercial Laws (CBCL) at National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU) operates The CBCL Blog to publish the latest updates and commentary on the developments relating to business laws and its associated subject areas in India.
About the Opportunity
CBCL Blog invites submissions from students and practitioners on contemporary legal issues relevant to the areas of corporate law, company law, securities law, competition law, M&A, sports law and other contemporary issues.
Who can Submit
- Corporate Law
- Securities Law
- Insolvency Law
- Banking Law
- Commercial Arbitration Law
- Competition Law
- Taxation Law
- Case comments
- Short notes
- Authors should use endnotes and NOT footnotes.
- Word Limit: Not more than 1500 words, excluding endnotes
- Word Limit for the Title: Not more than 10 words
- Wherever case law, statutory materials, statistics or other resources are being referred to, appropriate links must be provided to those in the endnotes or the text itself.
- All submissions must be uploaded via the Google Form.
- The authors should not send submissions via email.
- Authors must include the following:
- Full name
- Name of the institution/organisation
- A link to their online profile page in the document, if possible
- The suggested category in the submission
Centre for Business and Commercial Laws,
National Law Institute University,
Kerwa Dam Road, Bhopal – 462044
Write to cbcl[a]nliu.ac.in for your queries.
More posts that you might be interested in
- Call for Blogs: Investment and Commercial Arbitration Review [ICAR]: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Blogs by The Indian Journal of Law and Technology [IJLT]: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Blogs: NMIMS Law Review: Submit by December 31
- Call for Blogs: All India Legal Forum: No Fees, Submissions on Rolling Basis
- Call for Blogs: NLIU’s Centre for Business and Commercial Laws [CBCL]: Submissions on a Rolling Basis