Lexterz Lawboratory is inviting blogs on contemporary legal issues in areas of law by way of a call for blogs.
About the Blog
Lexterz is a team of young and visionary legal minds. A technology-driven platform is willing to offer you all a unique combination of “Blogging” & “Vlogging”. Their vision is to provide a comprehensive update on issues/challenges relating to the contemporary legal facets around the world.
Call for Blogs
Lexterz Lawboratory is calling for blogs on contemporary legal issues in areas of law.
- Submissions should be an original piece of work by the author and must not have been published earlier on any online or offline platform. In case of plagiarism, we are not responsible, and the authors must ensure that the content is not plagiarized.
- All Articles/Columns/Blogs must not exceed 800-1500 words. Your Submission must primarily focus on contemporary legal issues.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 authors are allowed. In the event of co-authorship beyond the specified limit, it will automatically lead to rejection of the submission.
- All the submissions should be made in electronic form. All submissions must be word-processed, double-spaced in Times New Roman with font size 12. Make sure that the citations are either in the form of hyperlinks.
- Make sure that the document is grammatically correct and properly spelled. Further, the editorial team at Lexterz reserves the right to review & edit your submissions, including grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- Email your submissions to editors[at]lexterz.com with “Guest Blog Post” in the subject line. It is compulsory to send the submission in .doc or .docx.
Submissions made in pdf format or any other non-editable format will not be considered.
Revert/Response emails on your submissions might take up to two weeks.
If we publish your blog post, the editorial team at Lexterz has full rights to reserve the content, including but not limited to edit, mix, duplicate, use, or re-use it in whole or in part as it so chooses.
If you have any further queries, contact us at office[at]lexterz.com.
- The publication is subject to quality, plagiarism check and guidelines given under Guest Post guidelines.
How to Submit?
You must send a Heading/Topic of your Blog Submission along with your Personal Details (Name, Designation/Position) and Contact Details (E-Mail & Mobile No.). The same must be sent at editors[at]lexterz.com
You will be informed via email within 3-4 business working days if your Blog is selected for publication on Lexterz’s website.
Keep following our ‘Call for Blogs‘ section for more such blog writing opportunities.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.