Lex Assisto Journal on Socio-Legal & Political Affairs is invtiting submissions by way of a ‘Call for Blogs’ related to the field of Law, Society, Political Affairs and Multi-disciplinary subject areas.
About the Journal
Lex Assisto Journal on Socio-Legal & Political Affairs is an Online Journal which is bi-monthly, Peer Review, Academic Journal, published online, that seeks to provide an interactive forum for the publication of articles in the field of Socio-Legal, Political and Multi-disciplinary affairs of our society. The journal welcomes submissions from academicians, practitioners, students, researchers, judges, and experts from around the Nation.
All the contributors can submit their submission on any theme related to the field of Law, Society, Political Affairs and Multi-disciplinary subject areas.
Professionals, legal researchers, and students (currently in any year of study of three-year/five-year law course) are eligible to send in their write ups.
1. The word limit for the manuscripts should be between 1000-1500 words.
2. There must be no plagiarism in your article, amounting to which, it can be subject to rejection.
3. The manuscripts must be word-processed, single-spaced in Times New Roman, font size 12 and justified.
4. Co-authorship is allowed up to two authors.
5. References should be incorporated by way of either endnotes or hyperlinks, and in a uniform format.
6. The submission must be the original and unpublished work of the contributor.
7. Every submission must be accompanied with an undertaking confirming the same and clearly stating that the author shall be solely responsible for any intellectual property rights violations that may arise out of the publication of the manuscript submitted.
8. Rights of publication shall lie with the Editorial Board of the JSLPA Blog.
9. The editorial process and decision to publish / reject takes around 05 – 07 days. Any publication is subject to timely changes being made according to the comments and suggestions of the editorial board.
10. A manuscript once accepted for publication on the JSLPA Blog may be cross posted upon permission of the JSLPA Editorial Board. This is subject to the condition that such cross-posting should necessarily acknowledge its publication in the JSLPA Blog.
Everyone whose article is selected for publication will be awarded an e-Certificate of Publication.
Please Note: No fees will be charged at any stage, viz. submission, processing, publication, or certification.
How to Submit?
All submissions must be sent via Google Form (Link given at the end of this post).
For further clarifications, please write to lexassistolawjournal[at]gmail.com or contact: +91 7903553814, 8504951904.
Click here for the official website.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.