Legalonus, a student-run legal website, is inviting submissions for its blog by way of a ‘Call for Blogs’ on any contemporary issue relating to the law.
Legalonus is a student-run legal website for law students, lawyers, academicians, professionals, and anyone interested in obtaining legal knowledge. Legalonus presents different law school notes, the latest legal news, informative legal blogs, information about legal opportunities, and many more.
Legalonus provides a platform for legal minds to present their editorial skills and provide to the legal fellowship through their views and ideas.
About the Call for Blogs
Legalonus, a student-run legal website for the legal fellowship, is welcoming submissions for its blog by way of a call for blogs.
Blogs concentrating on any contemporary issue relating to the law will be accepted.
Upon successful publication of the blog, the author can inquire about the issue of e-certificate of publication through the mail.
Please Note: No fee will be collected.
- Authors are asked to give a written declaration that the articles submitted are original pieces of work and have not been plagiarized nor have been published or are in consideration for publishing in any other place. (should be sent by mail along with the plagiarism reports)
- A maximum of 2 co-authorship is permitted
Note: The process of evaluating the article will not commence until the receipt of the above-said Author’s Declaration.
- Articles that are plagiarized beyond 30% will not be counted.
- The blog post should be a minimum of 1500 words (there is no maximum word limit. All important points considering the topic should be covered).
How to Submit?
Submit your articles through the official mail id of the Legalonus at legalonus[at]gmail.com
There are no last dates for submission as Legalonus is accepting the blogs on a rolling basis.
- Email Address: legalonus[at]gmail.com or
- WhatsApp: +91 9140433246