LegalReadings is inviting submissions of blogs by way of a Call for Blogs. No fee is being charged at any stage of publication.
LegalReadings, established in 2020, was founded by students of Aligarh Muslim University. LegalReadings is open access, student-coordinated blog site which aims to promote and publish quality legal research in the field of Law.
About The Blog
On the completion of 1 Year of our Establishment, LegalReading invites original, unpublished blogs/articles, short notes, and case comments. LegalReadings adheres to a three-tiered Review system.
Any appropriate theme relating to any legal matter of contemporary or academic relevance.
LegalReadings welcomes submissions from Law Aspirants, Undergraduate and Graduate Students as well as Practitioners, Academicians, and Experts.
- Articles: 2000 – 4000 Words.
- Short Notes: 1500 – 3000 words.
- Case Comments- 2000 – 3000 words.
- All submissions must be in MS Word format.
- Submissions must be free from grammatical errors.
- Submissions must not be plagiarized. A maximum similarity of 20% is permissible.
- Co-Authorship of up to Two Authors is permitted. Full Names of Authors must be specified.
- All submissions must adhere to the ILI citation format.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5.
- All references/citations must be in the form of endnotes.
- Submissions Should Be Made By The Google Form.
- Click here to submit.
- Submissions Through Emails Will Not Be Entertained.
- All selected authors will be provided a Certificate of Publication.
- The top 10 articles shall receive a certificate of excellence.
- Recruitment for the post of editors/content writers based on the articles submitted.
- Last Date of Submission: June 15, 2021
- Last Date of Communication of Acceptance: June 30, 2021
- The certificates of publication shall be issued on a rolling basis.
- Ishant Garg: +(91) 90588 39948
- Khushboo Garg: +(91) 99157 34096
Interested in Call for Blogs? Then, these might interest you.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.