LawPublicus: The Legal Portal invites scholarly contributions in the form of Blogs for the maiden issue. The submissions are on a rolling basis.
About the Organisation
LawPublicus is a novel initiative by legal minds from diverse fields of law under the oversight and encouragement of the honoured legal fraternity. As an online portal, LawPublicus provides Legal Updates; Judgments; Bare Acts; Publication and also Career Opportunities.
It is a platform for young minds to ignite their willingness and inventiveness in order to contribute to the field of law through new ideas, opinions and thereby contributing to an informed citizenry.
About the Journal
LawPublicus is a legal journal of multi-disciplinary research. It is a free, peer-reviewed, open-access journal that provides insight into diverse and dynamic legal matters.
The Journal is a novel forum that intends fit to and address the requirements of young law students, academicians, researchers, and authors by providing them with a robust learning and interacting platform to facilitate law-related skills and to develop with continuing learning on the practical side.
The Journal aims to provide a forum for writers and researchers to voice their feelings and research on inter-disciplinary approaches. We are determined and excited to bring authentic, creative and individual ideas and socially related problems to attention.
Any appropriate theme related to the current socio-legal aspect.
Following word, limits should be observed (subject to relaxation)
- 500 to 1,000 words
- Certificate of Appreciation shall be issued to all the respective authors/bloggers.
- Submissions shall be accepted only in the English language.
- The manuscript for the blog shall be original and unpublished. Also shouldn’t be plagiarised, and free from grammatical errors, spelling mistakes and other errors.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and 1.5-line spacing. The endnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and single line spacing.
- A title page with title of the manuscript for blog and author’s contact details (Name, Designation, Postal Address, Phone, and E-mail).
- The Editorial Board reserves the rights to accept and reject the submissions at any stage of the review. The Editorial Board will endeavour to complete the review process from the date of acknowledgement of the manuscript as soon as possible.
How to Submit?
Send your manuscript in MS Word (.docx) format to email@example.com.
The subject of the email should be “Manuscript for blog”.
Note: There is no fee charged at any stage for the publication of blogs.
Note: No publication, registration, or processing fees will be charged at any stage of the process from submission to publication.
Nikhil Chawla (Editor-in-Chief): +91-9654441680 and +91-9654030411
E-mail ID: nikhilchawla29[at]gmail.com and lawpublicusportal[at]gmail.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.