About the Journal
International Journal of Advanced Legal Research (IJALR) is a quarterly, peer reviewed, online journal which provides an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law.
It is a platform to promote research writing on various topics related to political, social, legal and economical among the people of India.
About the Opportunity
IJALR is inviting blog submission from the people from any background to publish their views on any topic related to political, social, legal and economical in nature.
Submissions of contemporary nature will be given preference.
- Only original work of the author that are not published anywhere, are accepted.
- The Editorial Board will accept blogs within word limit of 1000-1500.
- The authors may use any uniform mode of citation.
- The text of the submission should be in Times New Roman and the size of font is 12 with line spacing of 1.5. In case, endnotes are there in the submission, the same shall be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and line spacing of 1.0. Use of footnotes is not permissible.
- The submission must be made in a word file only (.doc or .docx format). The authors are required to send a short bio separately with the submission.
How to Submit
The submission must be mailed at ijalr.blog[at]gmail.com.
The Editorial Board will take around 7 days to complete the review process from the date of receipt of the article.
The board will also give a short note on to the submissions in case, the submission gets rejected.
More posts that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.