Centre for Research and Studies in Human Rights (CRaSH), DNLU Jabalpur is calling for blogs for Volume 01, Issue 1 of its newsletter on Human Rights and Elections.
About the Organisers
Dharmashastra National Law University (DNLU) Jabalpur, is a National Law University located at Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India.
The Centre for Research and Studies in Human Rights (CRaSH), is an endeavour of the DNLU, Jabalpur to respond to the emerging regime of Human Rights. The Centre seeks to undertake interdisciplinary studies involving legal academia and the other stakeholders and contribute in the best possible manner to the global pool of knowledge on this subject.
About the Newsletter
The Centre is in the process to publish Volume 02, Issue 1 of its Newsletter. It is currently seeking contributions in the form of call for blogs and articles for Volume 02, Issue 1 of the Newsletter.
Human rights and Elections
The sub-themes for the call for blogs are as follows –
- Right to reject and NOTA
- Electoral offences and Human rights In India
- Global scenario of accessible elections for PWD in 5 South Asian countries
- Indian paradigm of Equality and election law duties concerning disabled people
- Revisiting International human rights standards relating elections
- Paradigm of Dispute resolution on Electoral Justice
The sub-themes listed above are merely indicative and not exhaustive.
- The word-limit for the manuscripts is between 1000-1200 words.
- All submissions for call for blogs must be made in Times New Roman, with heading size 14, font size 12 and Spacing 1.5.
- Co-authorship upto a maximum of 2 is permitted.
- The prescribed citation format is the ILI format of citation.
- All the entries should be submitted in (.doc) or (.docx) format.
- The entries must be original, unpublished, and an outcome of the author(s) own efforts.
The number of Manuscripts that will be selected for publication shall be at the discretion of the editorial board. Selected manuscripts will be published in the newsletter after thorough screening.
How to Submit
- The submissions for the call for blogs must be made by sending an email to crash[a]mpdnlu.ac.in mentioning details of the author(s),and the sub-theme.
- The subject of the mail should read ‘Submission for CRaSH Newsletter’.
The last date for submitting the manuscript for call for blogs is April 30, 2022, 11:59 PM
For more details contact, Ananya Bhargava (Student Coordinator) +91 94254 68809 & Ashutosh Chopra (Student Secretary) +91 79850 69858