GNLU Centre for Law and Society is calling for contributions by the way of call for blogs for the GCLS Blog.
The Gujarat National Law University is a public law school and a National Law University established under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003 in the state of Gujarat.
Call for Blogs
The GNLU Centre for Law and Society is calling for contributions to the GCLS Blog. Submissions will be considered on a rolling basis. The Blog promotes interdisciplinary approaches to law to facilitate a better understanding of laws and legal systems in India.
The GCLS Blog welcomes articles based on the interface between law and society, with an emphasis on contemporary developments.
- Submissions for the blog shall be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Submissions must be original. By submitting an article, the author undertakes that it has not been submitted, accepted, or published elsewhere.
- The maximum word limit is 1500 words.
- All relevant sources must be hyperlinked. In case no hyperlink is available for reference, the use of endnotes is recommended. Speaking endnotes and footnotes is discouraged.
- The maximum number of co-authors permitted is two.
- The Editorial Board may take up to seven days to respond to submissions.
How to Submit
Submissions must be in Word Format (.doc or .docx) to [email protected].
For any queries relating to the blog, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]