Global Sports Policy Review (GSPR), a multidisciplinary sports journal, is inviting submissions for its blogs. The opportunity also includes cash awards for exemplary work.
Global Sports Policy Review (GSPR) is the first of its kind online, multidisciplinary sports journal based in India. We aim to provide 360-degree coverage of the latest developments in sports across multiple disciplines like law, management, public policy, nutrition, etc. This is your one-stop point to be acquainted with everything you wanted to know about your favorite sport.
Call for Blogs
GSPR invites original and unpublished scholarly contributions in the form of blogs from students, academicians, practitioners, researchers, and others who are interested in publishing with us.
Authors are free to write on any topic related to sports across multiple disciplines like law, management, public policy, nutrition, science, etc.
- 1st prize: INR 1500 + Certificate of Appreciation
- 2nd prize: INR 1000 + Certificate of Appreciation
- Publication Certificate for all authors whose blog gets published on www.g-spr.com.
No registration fee.
- Submissions shall be accepted only in the English language.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished. Plagiarism shall not be more than 15%.
- The word limit for the manuscripts is between 1500 words. Kindly note that the word limit is exclusive of footnotes. Strict adherence to the word limit is highly advised.
- The maximum number of co-authors permitted is two.
- The manuscript submitted by the author(s) must adhere to the following Formatting styles:
- Font: Times New Roman.
- Line Spacing: 1.5.
- Font Size: 12(body), 14 (headings), 10 (footnotes)
- Alignment: Justified
- The author(s) are requested to provide the link of the sources which have been cited by them in the main body and are required to follow the MLA citation method (8th edition). The endnotes should be in Numeric Form, Font Times New Roman, Size 10, and in single line spacing.
- The blog shall be submitted in .docx format. The file name shall be in the format of “(name of the author)-(name of the blog)”.
- Submission Link shall be provided only to those who register with us. Click here to register. If you don’t register, the submission link will not be provided to you.
- Last date for registration: 10th February 2021
- Last date for submission: 11th March 2021
- Last date for result declaration: 31st March 2021
For queries, e-mail at info.gspr[at]gmail.com.
Call at +91 9432282141 (Mr. Subhrajit Chanda) or +91 8336822540 (Kingshuk Saha).
More Call for Blogs opportunities that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.