Vidhi Mitra, the blog of DNLU’s Legal Aid Cell is inviting submissions by way of a Call for Blogs on the theme, ‘Medico Legal Issues and Ethics’, to be submitted by September 25, 2021.
About the Legal Aid Cell, DNLU
Vidhi Mitra, The Legal Aid Cell, Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur was established in the year 2018. Its aim is to make the legal system and justice more accessible to the general public and create awareness amongst the people about the contemporary legal issues and established rights of the people.
About the Blog
The Vidhi Mitra Blog is aimed to provide an active forum to the legal fraternity to express and share their experiences and opinions on contemporary legal issues and themes prescribed by the cell.
The Blog can be accessed here.
Call for Blogs
The Editorial Board of the Blog is inviting articles, case notes, blog posts, book reviews and discussion within the aim and scope of the subject matter, i.e., ‘Medico Legal Issues and Ethics’.
Medico-Legal Issues and Ethics
Note: Click on the link given at the end of this post to know more about the topic.
There are countless topics to explore for research in the presented theme, but keeping in mind the current subject matters of discussion on the medico-legal issues and ethics, we have divided our theme into the following sub-themes:
- Medical Negligence amidst pandemic
- Consumer Protection from the frauds such as health insurance frauds
- Legislative frame with regard to the applicability of forensic science in the criminal justice system.
- Government Schemes specifically in relation with health care for the poor and the needy.
- Challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Criminal Investigation using Forensics.
- Medico-Legal Issues amidst the Pandemic
- Issues faced by the poor sections of the society in the presence of numerous Government Schemes.
- Safety of Health Care Professionals amongst Pandemic
The author may go beyond these sub-themes but ensure that subjectivity doesn’t change.
- The author may choose one or more sub-themes for his/her manuscript.
- The article should be an original work of the author and neither published nor under consideration for publication in any other journal or blog. The work must not be plagiarised.
- Co-authorship (limited to 2 authors) is allowed.
- Word Limit
- Articles: 2500-3500 words;
- Case Notes: 1000-2000 words;
- Book Review: 1500-2500 words;
- Blog: 1000-1500 words.
- Manuscripts above the prescribed word limit shall not be considered as a general rule, except under special circumstances subject to the sole discretion of the Editorial Board.
- In case author(s) want(s) to roll out a series of blogs, the decision on the word limit shall be taken by editorial board accordingly.
- All submissions should be typed in font Times New Roman with heading size 14, font size 12, line spacing 1.5′; justified.
- The submissions should be made online in a MS Word format document to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the details of the author(s), the category of the manuscript and the sub-theme(s).
- The submission should have the first page in the same format as provided in the submission guidelines (refer to the last page of the official information through the link given at the end of this post).
- A Uniform System of Citation is to be followed for citation.
- All endnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10, single-spacing and justified text.
- The author may use hyperlinks wherever possible.
The last date for all the submissions will be September 25, 2021.
In the case of any queries, contact at: email@example.com
- Arpit Sanjar: 7440480281
- Sagar Rai: 9753083908