The Competition and Commercial Law Review (TCCLR) is inviting submissions for its blog on a rolling basis.
About the Blog
The Competition and Commercial Law Review (TCCLR) is intended to be a junction, where academia and industry interact to yield effective solutions for contemporary issues in the field of competition and commercial law.
TCCLR also aims to inculcate a culture of high-quality legal research in the field of competition and commercial laws and be an all-in-one web portal for practitioners and law students, keeping them abreast of the latest legal developments.
The articles selected for publication on the website are regularly checked for their quality by the Board of Advisors of TCCLR, comprising of Ms. Anisha Chand (Partner, Khaitan & Co.), Dr. Rishab Gupta (Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.), Ms. Ashrita Prasad Kotha (Ph.D. Candidate, WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business), Austria; former Assistant Professor, O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU)), Mrs. Almitra Gupta (Capital Markets Associate, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, London, England, United Kingdom), Mrs. Nandini Pathak (Leader, Investment Funds Practice, Nishith Desai Associates), Mr. Vinay Shukla (Former Leader at Nishith Desai Associates), Mr. Akshay Pathak (Principal Associate, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.), Ms. Hrideja Shah (Corporate Associate at Inventus Law; Founder, Legal Sollis & Dual Qualified Lawyer – India & California), Mr. Saurav Bhaumik (Senior Associate, Khaitan & Co.), Ms. Swati Sharma (Senior Associate, Trilegal).
- Submissions should necessarily be the original work of the contributor. Contributors, during the review process, shall endeavor in immediately make us aware of any kind of submission of their draft posts with other publishers.
- Authors are advised to keep their articles concise and precise to enhance the effectiveness of their posts. The word limit should essentially range between 1000 – 1500 words.
- Co-authorship is allowed for up to two authors.
- The content must be written in Times New Roman in font size 12 with a line spacing of 1.5.
- Capitalized expressions used therein in the article shall be defined as (Defined Term). For example, the Competition Commission of India (CCI). All such references to Sections, Regulations, Rules, etc. shall be capitalized as and wherever applicable.
- Relevant sources should be hyperlinked by the author in the main text itself. Posts containing footnotes or end-notes shall not be considered.
- As a general rule, posts must be more than simply explanatory pieces. They should essentially include critical analysis.
- Please note that we have a zero-tolerance policy toward plagiarism.
TCCLR welcomes blog posts in the form of articles, opinion pieces, and case comments in the field of:
- Arbitration law
- Banking & Finance law
- Competition/Antitrust law
- Corporate law
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy law
- Investment Funds
- Labour & Employment law
- Regulatory & Securities law
- Taxation law
All submissions must be in Microsoft Word format (.doc/.docx) and shall be sent to tcclr.blog[at]gmail.com.
Clarifications, if any, may be sought from the TCCLR team by writing an email to tcclr.blog[at]gmail.com.