Brillopedia with ISBN: 978-1637451953 is calling for blogs with no publication and registration fee. Submit the articles by March 31.
About the Blog
Brillopedia [ISBN: 978-1637451953] can provide interesting articles about law, socio-legal and contemporary issues. We are also providing a platform to publish articles from students, professionals and others.
Call for Blogs
Brillopedia invites submission from students who are currently pursuing their UG/ PG degree from any recognized university/college, professionals or others who are interested in publishing with us.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field may send original and unpublished articles.
Authors (s) are free to write on any topic. The articles will be scored based on originality of analysis, depth of research, style of writing, and communication of arguments. The decision of the evaluators will be final and binding.
- The article must be an original and unpublished work of the author(s). Authorship is permitted to up to three authors.
- The submission should be in a Microsoft Office .doc/.docx format only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the cover letter.
- Multiple submissions from the same author/s are permitted.
- The word limit for each post is 800 to 2000 (excluding endnotes)
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, with line spacing 1.5. Please ensure the inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. All endnotes should be in Times New Roman, 10, with line spacing 1. All references should be in the form of hyperlinks.
- The manuscripts which are found to have plagiarized content above 20% will be disqualified without review.
- Last date of submission: March 31, 2021
- Intimation of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 48 hours from the submission
- Publication: Within six days from the selection of the article
There is no publication and registration fee
WhatsApp: +91 9585331915 (Only text, don’t make phone calls)