Brain Booster Articles [ISBN: 978-1636065946] is inviting submissions by way of Call for Blogs, without any publication fee.
About the Blog
Brain Booster Articles [ISBN: 978-1636065946] seeks to provide a platform to everyone who wishes to write or analyze any legal, social, motivational and contemporary issues. It seeks to foster research and writing skills.
Call for Blogs
Brain Booster Articles invites submission from students, professionals or others who are interested in publishing with us.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original and unpublished articles.
Brain Booster Articles welcomes all articles related to law, socio-legal and contemporary issues.
- The article must be an original and unpublished work of the author(s). Authorship is permitted to up to three authors.
- The Article must be submitted in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) to email@example.com, and the subject line of the email should include your blog title and your name. If you would like your blog piece to include a photo and a short biography, please include this information in your submission email.
- The word limit for each post is 750 to 2000 (excluding endnotes).
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, with line spacing 1.5. Please ensure the inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. All endnotes should be in Times New Roman, 10, with line spacing 1. All references should be in the form of hyperlinks.
- The manuscripts which are found to have plagiarized content above 15% will be disqualified without review.
- Last date of submission: February 28, 2021
- Intimation of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 48 hours from the submission
- Publication: Within six days from the selection of article
No fee payment for the publication and registration fee
More Call for Blogs opportunities that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.