Brain Booster Articles is inviting submissions for its blog by way of a call for blogs. The last date to submit the article/s is March 31, 2021.
About the Blog
Brain Booster Articles [ISBN: 978-1636065946] seeks to provide a platform to everyone who wishes to write or analyze any legal, social, motivational, and contemporary issues. It seeks to foster research and writing skills.
Call for Blogs
Brain Booster Articles invites submission from students, professionals, or others who are interested in publishing with us.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field may send original and unpublished articles.
Brain Booster Articles welcomes all articles related to law, socio-legal and contemporary issues.
- The article must be an original and unpublished work of the author(s). Authorship is permitted to up to three authors.
- The Article must be submitted in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) to email@example.com, and the subject line of the email should include your blog title and your name. If you would like your blog piece to include a photo and a short biography, please include this information in your submission email.
- The word limit for each post is 750 to 2000 (excluding endnotes)
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, with line spacing 1.5. Please ensure the inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. All endnotes should be in Times New Roman, 10, with line spacing 1. All references should be in the form of hyperlinks.
- The manuscripts which are found to have plagiarized content above 15% will be disqualified without review.
- Last date of submission: March 31, 2021
- Intimation of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 48 hours from the submission
- Publication: Within six days from the selection of the article.
Publication and Registration Charge
No fee payment for the publication and registration fee
WhatsApp: + 91 9952657851
More Call for Blogs that you might be interested in
- Call for Blogs by Legal Formats India.com: Submit by April 15 [Phase 1]
- Call for Blogs by The Legal State Blog: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Blogs by NyaayShastra Law Review: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Blogs: The Contemporary Law Forum [TCLF]: Rolling Submissions