Tathya Gazette is an initiative under Tathya-walk the law to provide pragmatic insight into laws which are left untouched in the classrooms.
The objective of Tathya Gazette is to enhance writing skills by providing detailed feedback from a three-tiered editorial board consisting of students having editorial experience, recent graduates and industry leaders respectively.
About the Opportunity
Tathya Gazette is inviting submissions for blogs and legal snippets for Samudrika Darpan– Maritime Mirror.
Contemporary issues pertaining to maritime laws.
- Maritime Arbitration
- Maritime Contracts (Bills of Ladings and Charter parties)
- Maritime Cyberspace and Use of Technology in Shipping
- Maritime Disputes related to Territory
- Marine Pollution and its discourse in International Law
- Developments in Laws of Admiralty (Admiralty Act and the like)
- Developments in Laws of Shipping
- Intersection of Admiralty Laws with other Commercial Laws
- Maritime Labour Laws – Rights of Seafarers Rights at Sea
- Future of Maritime industry in India
Note: The author may also choose a topic which is not mentioned in the list but aligns to the broader theme of the blog.
- Young professionals
- Senior academics
Word Limit for Different Categories
- Legal Snippets: Less than 400 words
- Blogs: 600-2000 words
- Case comments: 800-1500 words
- Book reviews: 800- 1500 words
October 30, 2020
For any queries, write to tathyalawacademy[at]gmail.com.
Vivek Sharma: 8898604285
Bodhisatwa Majumdar: 8240890901
Nihar Chitre: 9757135410
Achintaya Soni: 9815599553
More posts that you might be interested in
- Call for Blogs by The Indian Journal of Law and Technology [IJLT]: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Papers by Indian Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Law [IJAIL]: Submit by Jan 15, ’21
- Call for Blogs: RMLNLU’s Centre for Criminal Justice Administration [CCJA]: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Blogs: Lawlytical: Submissions on a Rolling Basis
- CfP: International Journal of Research and Analysis [Vol 6 Issue 1]: Publication Fee Rs. 1400; Submit by Oct 30