All India Legal Forum or AILF is calling for blog submissions on a rolling basis, without any submission fees.
About the Blog
All India legal Forum (AILF) is a platform to provide a valuable contemporary assessment of issues and developments in the legal field and also put forward quality legal content for the masses. The initiative aims to generate diverse social, political, legal, and constitutional discourse on law-related topics for the ever-growing legal fraternity.
The platform distinguishes itself by promoting quality legal education and aims to tackle basic problems that a legal researcher faces in day-to-day life from basic research to drafting. With the assistance and guidance of an exemplary Honorary and Advisory Board consisting of eminent jurists of The Supreme Court and professors from various National Law Universities and other prominent Law Schools, All India legal Forum poses as a paramount source of an educational forum for the ever-developing legal fraternity.
Board of Advisors
AILF is pleased to have the support of a diverse group of eminent personalities, comprising:
- Justice A.K. Sikri eminent jurist and an international Judge of the SICC;
- Advocate JLN. Murthy who is Vice-Chair of the American Bar Association of the United States and International Organizations;
- Dr. Vinod Surana, International Lawyer CEO & Managing Partner, Surana and Surana International Attorneys;
- Justice M.K.Sharma Former Judge Supreme Court of India, SL Bhayana, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India;
- Justice Amarnath Jindal;
- Prof. J.S. Patil is a Professor of Law and currently the Vice-Chancellor of National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam;
- Sr. Adv. Geeta Luthra, Delhi High Court
- Sr. Adv. Amit Trivedi, Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench, Lucknow;
- Sr. Adv. Dhruvin. U.Mehta, Gujarat High Court, and many more.
Themes or Topics
Blogs that address contemporary issues in any field of law.
It will be appreciated if submissions are with respect to editorial commentary and candid views. Posts that include critical analysis or explore particular themes of wider resonance are preferred.
- The submission should be an original work of the author and not under consideration for publication in any other journal, blog, or like platform.
- Co- authorship: 2 people (maximum).
- The inclusion of 4-5 keywords is mandatory.
- Upon the receipt of a piece, an email apropos acknowledgment of the same shall be sent within a period of 48 hours.
- The authors have to attach a relevant photograph regarding the subject matter of the article so that a photographic preview in the blog-posts and social media updates can be uploaded(Below the photograph, mention Source of the Photograph). You are not supposed to violate someone else’s copyright for this, that would get you disqualified.
- The authors shall receive an acknowledgment email on receipt of the article by the editorial board. In case this does not happen kindly resend the submission. Once, the editorial board receives it, it shall be processed through a rigorous editorial procedure and the decision about its acceptance or rejection shall be communicated to the authors within 14 days.
- All India Legal Forum shall have the copyright over the submissions and shall have the right to edit the submission without prior notification to the author. Once the submission is published on AILF Blog the same shall not be re-posted on any other platform.
- In case of any dispute, decision of All India Legal Forum shall be binding and final.
- A certificate of publication shall be issued to the author concerned, upon the publication of his piece.
- An abstract of 150 words (exclusive of the word limit).
- The work should not be plagiarized more than 20%.
- Minimum word limit: 1500 words, Maximum: 2000 words.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman format, font size: 12, line spacing: 1.5.
- Citation: Hyperlink with endnotes.
- Endnotes: for those sources which cannot be hyperlinked.
- OSCOLA: to be followed for endnotes.
- Relevant sources must be duly acknowledged and hyperlinked in the text of the submission itself.
- All entries must be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
No entry fee will be charged. One person can submit as many articles as one wishes and as frequently as one wishes to.
All India Legal Forum is currently accepting submissions on a rolling basis.
How to Submit?
Submissions should be mailed to ailf12345submission[at]gmail.com in MS Word .doc format, with the subject of the mail as “Submission of Blog for AILF”
Perks and Awards
- An e-certificate of publication would be awarded to all those authors whose articles are selected for publication.
- A certificate of appreciation will be given to authors who have a minimum of 3 entries published in All India Legal Forum.
- Top 3 reads for the month will get a shout-out on all AILF’s social media handles along with a certificate of appreciation.
- No Unnecessary Delay
- Just mail your piece to us and we will get back to you within 10-14 days regarding its eligibility for publication.
- AILF guides you: If your Paper is not eligible for publication, our team will give you feedback, explain the loopholes and guide you for its publication. AILF guides the authors about the use of legal databases like SCC Online, MANUPATRA, ZOTERO, etc. They also teach you the basics of researching and formatting.
For general queries,
Phone Number: 9009659449, 7753807732
More Call for Blogs that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.