NeoLexVision Blogs (SSRN: 4489530) is inviting submissions by way of a Call for Blogs. The submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis.
About the Neolexvision Blogs
As the name suggests, the blind peer-reviewed blog aims for providing a platform to all the legally aware Indian citizens to pen down their visions on the existing laws and legal affairs in the Country. By this platform, the Blog wants to provide thorough knowledge on contemporary legal affairs across the country with a view to spread legal awareness amongst the masses. The blog is also created to provide quality content and an analysis of the intellectual qualities of the contributors to this blog.
Authors are free to write on any legal topics however topics related to contemporary legal affairs and issues will be given priority.
Categories for Submission
- Legal Essays
- Case Summaries
- Law Book Reviews
- Reviews on Articles related to Law published in leading Journals
- Analysis of Laws, Enactments, Policies, Rules or Regulations
Who can Submit?
Academicians, Faculties of Law, Legal Professionals, Research Scholars, LL.M Students, and Law Students from 5 Years or 3 Years LL.B. Programs.
All the Articles belonging to any of the above categories shall be more than 1000 words. If any submission falls behind the above word limits then such submissions will be summarily rejected.
- The authorship of each entry is limited to a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions shall be free from plagiarism or shall not exceed 10% of similarity index, failing which will result in immediate rejection.
- All submissions must contain an Abstract which shall not exceed 150 words.
- All submissions shall be free from grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
- Only the submissions done through the submission form (Click here) will be considered:
- The Format for writing shall be Times New Roman
- The Font Size of the Heading shall be 16
- The Font Size of the Main Body shall be 12
- The Heading shall be central aligned
- The Main Body shall be Justified aligned
- All references shall be duly acknowledged and Bluebook (20th edition) shall be used as a mode for citation
- Endnotes shall be used rather than using footnotes
There is no Publication fee.
Please Note: There will be no fees charged at any stage, i.e. registration, submission, processing/publication, or certification.
- All those contributors whose Blogs will be published will get an e-Certificate of Publication for free.
- Top 3 manuscripts that will garner the highest views, downloads, and citations on the Official Website and SSRN portal, till 21st July 2021, will be published in the Aequitas Victoria Foundation, Souvenir’2021 which will be released on the occasion of 2nd Foundation Day of the organization on 15th August 2021.
In case of any further queries, contact details are available here.
More such Call for Blogs that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.