The Editorial Board of the RGNUL Student Law Review (RSLR) invites blog posts from the legal community on the theme ‘Competition Law: Current Issues’ as an initiative supporting the Current Issue of the Law Review.
The details for submissions are as follows:
• All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, Spacing 1.5.
• All endnotes should be in Garamond 10 single-spaced.
• Margins: Left 1.5 Inch and Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch and Bottom 1 Inch.
• Word Limit for each blog post is a maximum of 1000 Words.(Exclusive of Endnotes)
• Please ensure inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. A Uniform style of Citation is necessary for acceptance.
• The manuscript should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
• All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
• The Subject should be Titled “Submission for RSLR Blog”
• All selected entries shall be published on the RSLR Blog available at our website HERE.
• Bloggers who have a minimum of 2 entries published in the blog shall receive a certificate of appreciation from the editorial board.
• Submissions shall be made within a span of 6 weeks for both the submissions.
The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or view stated in the submitted Manuscript. In case of any gross plagiarism found in the contents of submitted manuscript, the Manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with the Law Review. All Moral Rights shall vest with the author.
For more details about the Law Review, visit our website HERE.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.