About the organization
The Indian Review of Advanced Legal Research (IRALR) is a student-run initiative, aimed to act as a platform for promoting high-quality legal research and writing on a variety of legal issues among the budding legal minds of India.
IRALR’s primary objective is to develop a sense of enthusiasm towards legal research among young law students and provide them with a platform to exhibit their skills in a way that is helpful to the legal fraternity across India.
IRALR attempt to host various competitions such as blog/article writing competitions, judgment writing competition, and the like to engage students in a range of highly effective activities which will supplement their academics as well as research skills.
About the Blog
The IRALR Blog is a student-run initiative that showcases submissions from lawyers, academicians, legal scholars, and law students on various interdisciplinary issues related to law and policy.
The blog stands as a platform for hosting a wide range of scholarly legal articles that would provide insights into the latest legal developments in the social, economic, and political domains of our country and of the world at large.
IRALR invites blog submissions on a rolling basis from law professionals, academicians, research scholars, and students of law.
IRALR invites blog submissions on any topic related to law and policy. Submissions that are contemporary in nature are generally preferred.
- IRALR generally accepts blogs in the range of 1000-1500 words. However, this range is merely recommendatory in nature and the Editorial Board may accept submissions that do not fall within the said word limit at their own discretion.
- The content of the article should be both original and unpublished as it would be subjected to a Plagiarism Check.
- The submission should be made in Microsoft Word document format only
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman
- The font size should be 12 with a line spacing of 1.5 and the text should be justified.
- Authors must use hyperlinks in their submissions to cite the relevant sources. The use of footnotes is not permissible.
- If a source cannot be hyperlinked, provide endnotes, and follow a uniform citation method. In case, endnotes are present in the submission, the same shall be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and line spacing of 1.0.
The submission has to be mailed at blog[at]iralr.in, in a word file only (.doc or .docx format) with the subject of the email be “Blog Submission”.
Note: The authors should not disclose their identity in the document containing the write up to ensure an anonymous review. The authors are expected to include their short bio in the submission mail itself.
IRALR invites blog submissions on a rolling basis.
The Editorial Board will require 10 days to complete the review process from the date of receipt of the article.
Email Id: blog[at]iralr.in
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- NLU Jodhpur’s CLIS Blog
- NLUJ Law Review Blog
- WBNUJS’ Society for Advancement of Criminal Justice
- Deal Aware: The Mergers and Acquisitions
- Arbitration & Corporate Law Review
- Vidhitvam: The Legal Opinion Blog
- The Quest: Socio-Legal Review
- All India Legal Forum
- The Competition and Commercial Law Review