The Indian Review of Corporate and Commercial Laws (IRCCL) is making a call for articles on a rolling basis.
About the Blog
The Indian Review of Corporate and Commercial Laws (IRCCL) is a blog that publishes articles on current issues relating to corporate law, dispute resolution, antitrust, taxation, insolvency law, trade law, and labour and employment law.
The work of the editorial team is closely checked by a Board of Advisors that consists of some of the leading practitioners such as Mr. Tom Valenti (Conflict Resolution Specialist), Ms. Soumya Hariharan (Antitrust Lawyer), Mr. Sumant Batra (Managing Partner, Kesar Dass B. & Associates), and Mr. Ankur Khandelwal (Partner, Kochhar & Co), among others.
About the Call for Articles
IRCCL is a making a call for articles from interested participants on current issues relating to corporate law, dispute resolution, antitrust, taxation, insolvency law, trade law, and labour and employment law.
The article should address current and pertinent issues in any of the following areas:
- Corporate law
- Dispute resolution law
- Competition/antitrust law
- Insolvency law
- Trade law
- Labour and employment law
- Law of taxation
Authors wishing to contribute their work to IRCCL should ensure that their submission conforms to the following guidelines:
- The article should not exceed 1,500 words.
- Should the article use any material as a reference, an appropriate link should be provided thereof in the main text itself. Footnotes, which should follow a uniform mode of citation, could be used only if such a form of referencing is not possible.
- The content should be original and unpublished.
- IRCCL prefers articles that are analytical in nature.
Submissions may be made via email to the IRCCL team (submissions[at]irccl.in). IRCCL receives and reviews articles on a rolling basis, hence there is no deadline for submission.
There is no submission or publication fee.
Clarifications, if any, may be sought from the IRCCL team by writing an email to queries[at]irccl.in.