Alliance University invites original and unpublished submissions by way of a Call for Articles for Volume 2 Issue 1 of its E-Newsletter titled ACIPR Bulletin on the theme ‘IP Innovation and Climate Change’.
About the Organizers
Alliance University is a Private University established in Karnataka in 2010. The University is jointly recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), Bar Council of India (BCI) and the All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Alliance Center for Intellectual Property Rights (ACIPR) is a center for IP Research and Innovation. It intends to engage academicians, jurists, research scholars and practitioners in research and training for the promotion and protection of IP rights.
The Center is an initiative of Alliance School of Law, Alliance University Bengaluru for making active contribution in the development & promotion of all forms of IP rights giving special emphasis on fostering research & development in the unexplored areas of IP domain.
Call for Articles
Alliance University’s e-newsletter, ACIPR Bulletin is accepting submissions on IP and climate change for its Volume 2 Issue 1.
IP Innovation and Climate Change
Some sub-themes for engagement are:
- Green Technology
- Green Financing
- Technology Transfer
- Contemporary Developments in IP
The above sub-themes are only illustrative, and the participants are free to write on any topic directly connected to the central theme of the Newsletter.
Applications are invited from practitioners, academicians, journalists, students of any discipline or anyone who is interested in intellectual property rights.
- The article should be between 500-1000 words.
- The maximum co-authorship for a paper is limited to two.
- Submissions shall be typewritten in MS Word, Times New Roman font size 12 with line spacing 1.5 and justified alignment.
- All the papers should be submitted with a cover page with the following information: Name, Institutional Affiliation, Correspondence Address, E-Mail ID and Phone Number.
- The authors should conform to the Bluebook (20th edition) Uniform System of Citation.
- Endnotes shall be typewritten in, Times New Roman, font size 10, single-line spacing, and justified alignment.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors. Plagiarism beyond 10% shall not be accepted.
- All contributions should be submitted through email at acipr[at]alliance.edu.in
- School of Law, Alliance University shall be the sole copyright owner of all the published materials.
- Alliance School of Law shall not charge any publication fee.
The contributions towards the Alliance School of Law, ACIPR E-Newsletter shall be published on the University’s official website.
E-Certificates shall be provided to all published authors.
The deadline for the submission is April 30, 2022, 11:59 PM.
For queries write to ACIPR at acipr[a]alliance.edu.in
Paarth Samdani (Student Co-ordinator):
- Contact Number: +91 80075 04772
- Email Address: spaarthllb18[a]law.alliance.edu.in
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com