About the Opportunity
Brain Booster Articles invites submission from students, professionals or others who are interested in publishing with them.
About the Blog
Brain Booster Articles seeks to provide a platform to everyone who wishes to write or analyze any legal, social-legal and contemporary issues. It seeks to foster research and writing skills.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original and unpublished articles.
Brain Booster Articles welcomes all articles related to law, socio-legal and contemporary issues.
- The article must be an original and unpublished work of the author(s). Authorship is permitted to up to three authors.
- The Article must be submitted in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) to brainboosterarticles[at]gmail.com, and the subject line of the email should include your blog title and your name. If you would like your blog piece to include a photo and a short biography, please include this information in your submission email.
- The word limit for each post is 750 to 2000 (excluding endnotes)
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, with line spacing 1.5. Please ensure the inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. All endnotes should be in Times New Roman, 10, with line spacing 1. All references should be in the form of hyperlinks.
- The manuscripts which are found to have plagiarized content above 15% will be disqualified without review.
- Once an article is accepted, Brain Booster Articles editorial board may make language, content and structural edits to enhance readability, clarity, grammar, spelling and consistency with our Editorial Policy.
- Last date of submission: December 31, 2020
- Intimation of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 48 hours from the submission
- Publication: Within three days from the selection of articleDeclaration of Results: January 10, 2021
No publication fee and registration fee
Top 10 articles will get the ‘Certificate of Excellence’ with the ISBN.
- E-mail: brainboosterarticles[at]gmail.com
- WhatsApp: 9952657851
More posts that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.