India Law Journal (ILJ) ISSN 0975-0606 is a journal dedicated to express views on topical legal issues to promote the exchange of ideas on emerging matters. ILJ also aims to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers, and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic, and technological scenario.
About the Opportunity
ILJ accepts rolling submissions for its forthcoming issues as per the submission guidelines.
ILJ invites authors to submit manuscripts under the given categories.
Categories and Word Limit
- Article: A thorough analysis of current legal issues currently being debated in India or abroad that could have an impact on India.
Word limit for articles is between 2,000 to 4500 words excluding footnotes.
- Book Reviews: A book review should focus on either an autobiography authored by a lawyer which could inspire aspirants and practitioners in the legal field or focuses on a practical issue that is important to know in the legal profession.
Word limit for book review is between 1,000 to 2,500 words.
- All articles/book reviews submitted should be typed in font Times New Roman with font size 12, line spacing 1.5′; justified.
- Footnotes cited in the manuscript should be typed in font Times New Roman with font size 10, line spacing 1′; justified.
- Citations should be in the form of footnotes as per the Standard Legal Indian Citation as available on SILC Manual.
How to Submit
The articles/book reviews should be submitted online in an MS Word format document to info[at]indialawjournal.org.
For further clarification, write to info[at]indialawjournal.org.
More posts that you might be interested in
- Call for Blogs by NUALS’ RILJ Blog: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Blogs: Legal Armor: Submit by October 26
- Call for Papers: NUSRL Journal of Human Rights: Submit by November 20
- CfP: White Black Legal Journal of Law [Vol 2 Issue 5, Indexed, PIF 6.435]: Submit by October 22
- Call for Papers: Law et Justicia Law Review: Submit by November 5
- Call for Chapters: International Journal for Legal Research and Analysis Edited Book [Vol 1, Issue 1, ISBN- 978-81-948082-0-6]: Submit by Oct 25
- Call for Blog Entries by NLIU’s Centre for Business and Commercial Laws Blog [CBCL]: Rolling Submissions