Increasing Diversity by Increasing Access to Legal Education (IDIA) is looking for passionate and dynamic student volunteers for IReach, IDIA’S IT & Social Media Outreach Team.
Increasing Diversity by Increasing Access to Legal Education (IDIA) has grown rapidly to increase ‘diversity’ within law schools and legal profession.
IReach has been specifically formed to help IDIA achieve its goals.
It will assist IDIA by monitoring and expanding its online presence and reach among audience by using internet as a medium to disseminate information about and its activities.
This team will be responsible for handling website and social media outreach programs.
Responsibilities of the IReach Members
1) Maintenance, regular monitoring and updating of IDIA’s website and blogs.
2) Monitoring and supervising IDIA’s social network accounts on Facebook, Twitter etc.
3) Monitoring online channels for discussion and its activities.
4) Designing and implementing strategies for increasing online reach.
5) Regularly updating information about activities, goals and vision.
6) Preparing posts, posters, tweets and other collateral material for distribution.
7) Researching about online groups, organisations and platforms.
8) Updating and organising mailing lists.
9) Other related responsibilities and roles in relation to IDIA’s IReach programme.
The last date of application is 30th October 2015
Full details are here.