phiLAWsophy, a student running online platform, is looking to engage law students as members of its Graphic and Design Team.
About the Organization
phiLAWsophy is a developing student running online platform which focally deals with the dissemination of legal updates, news, legal knowledge, and contents of alike in nature. phiLAWsophy offers various opportunities to law students as Content Researcher/Writer, Editors, Bloggers, Case Analysts, Campus Ambassadors etc. phiLAWsophy also provides daily legal stuff on its social media handles.
About the Opportunity
phiLAWsophy is inviting applications for team membership from undergraduate law students to join for post of Team Member in Graphic and Design Team. Best possible opportunities will also be offered to those willing to join the team.
- All bonafide law students pursuing a 5-year or 3-year law course from any law college may apply.
- Having prior experience in the graphic and design field.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply by
- contacting the organization on their social media handles OR
- by filling up the given Google form (Click here for the form) OR
- applying via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified through Email.
- Applicants are required to apply before 15th June 2021.
- Certificate of Membership
- Letter of recommendation.
- Best possible opportunities will also be offered to those willing to join the team.
June 15th, 2021
1. Email ID: philawsophylegal[at]gmail.com
2. Contact Numbers:
- Chief Executive Manager (+91 9352386161)
- Head Coordinator (+91 9352137281)
3. Social Media Handles:
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.